Just got back from ibiza, who else has been this year?

Default Just got back from ibiza, who else has been this year?

Just got back this is my 4th year, had a year out last year.

Stopped in San An from August 13th for a week, and from going out and speaking to people out there they said it has been so quiet this year.

Anybody else found this or have any ideas why?

I thought it could be related to it being the week after the R1 week.

Anyway anybody feel free to share their experiences from the White Isle 2012.
    Traktor S4 | Midifighter Classic | 2x CDJ 2000| Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 | Ableton Live 8 | 2012 Macbook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 8GB | Krk RP5

Tech Mentor

ibiza is fun if you have tons of money, if not... erh i can think of many more interesting places...

Quote Originally Posted by Woah View Post
    ibiza is fun if you have tons of money, if not... erh i can think of many more interesting places...
    Been yourself? You don't need lots of money. If you want to go the big nights every night yeah its gonna be expensive. But if your smart eg. Drinking before you get into the clubs... We got offered free tickets/wristbands everyday to everywhere except Pacha and Amnesia. And the fact is has some nice beaches and scenery makes it one of my favourite places. Would be just as expensive if to spend a week in london if you were going out every night.
    Traktor S4 | Midifighter Classic | 2x CDJ 2000| Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 | Ableton Live 8 | 2012 Macbook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 8GB | Krk RP5

Tech Mentor

Yes and it cost me 5000 for 2 weeks... 12,- for a beer is too much. And drinking before you go into the clubs is kinda.. eh it shouldnt be a nesecity if your on a holiday or whatever.

You paid 12 euros a beer?! I think it can be as expensive as you want it too be. Depending what you want to do. The bars next to Mambo, Del Mar etc sell san miguel and amstel for like 3 euro a pint. and i never bother heading to the bigger clubs before like 1 or 2 am as the night only really gets going then.