How Clubbing Changed The World/House Party - Channel 4 Tonight - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Missed it all, only just got in from DJ'ing.
    How was it?
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

It's still on. It was better than it is now. =P

Heads pounding from a 4 hour set. I'll try and download it somewhere tomorrow!
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

If anyone finds a watch online or download link could you post it here? I didn't manage to get past Erick Morillo's set!
    HP Envy 14 - EKS Otus - 2 x Midifighter Classics - Midifighter 3D - Korg KM202 - X Session Pro - M-Audio AV40

- http://soundcloud.com/joshlomas -

bloody power cut last night jus before it started Sad to hear GMF was so poor was really looking forward to watching him aswell. My mates sky+ it so should be watching it tomorro night for a bit of an after party from another mates BBQ

GMF was so so so bad. So many spin backs and wiki wiki scratches and bad shouting and relentless bangers with no flow at all just hi energy but annoying.

Kept shouting "stay with me" which only made me want to turn off.

He was getting cussed hard on twitter too
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    GMF was so so so bad. So many spin backs and wiki wiki scratches and bad shouting and relentless bangers with no flow at all just hi energy but annoying.

Kept shouting "stay with me" which only made me want to turn off.

He was getting cussed hard on twitter too
    damn. what a shame

Tech Guru

Just watched How Clubbing Changed The World, fantastic documentary, really well put together. Highly recommend everyone to watch it. 'Dance music is the greatest export to the World from the UK'... love that quote
    20+ years man & boy, working the platters that matter. D3EP DJ.

I really enjoyed the documentary. In my opinion Annie Mac and A Trak completely made the night.

I recorded it all - gonna have a night in and watch tonight, at least I can fast forward past all the shite
    SC | MC

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast