How Clubbing Changed The World/House Party - Channel 4 Tonight - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

nicky, host that shit! i was DJing last night so missed the full thing

watched the documentary this morning though, holy shit that was good watching
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

It's on my Virgin Box, dunno how to get it off easily.... Googling it now

Like you say you can watch the documentary online at 4OD.. But not the House Party
    SC | MC

Brilliant show. Had a few flashbacks - especially when they showed the outside of Nation (Cream). Like a bolt of lightening hit me!!!!!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Just watching Erick Morillo on the House Party afterwards.

Can anybody tell me what he was doing on the cdj's where it appeared he set a loop and then was turning the jog to shorten or lengthen the loop and it sounded similar to tractors bouncer? He did it right at the beginning of his set with some vocals.
    Traktor S4 | Midifighter Classic | 2x CDJ 2000| Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 | Ableton Live 8 | 2012 Macbook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 8GB | Krk RP5

Morillo's intro on the CDJ was a nice touch too, good use of loop size FX.

GMF and A Trak both on Traktor too. Others all on CDJ2000s with USB / Flash Cards

Remember when everyone scoffed that the 2000s weren't going to be industry standard... they so are.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

I am a pleb. Just realise I've done it on the s4. Just sounded good when he did it haha.
    Traktor S4 | Midifighter Classic | 2x CDJ 2000| Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 | Ableton Live 8 | 2012 Macbook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 8GB | Krk RP5

It was a really good idea for a programme. I'm really glad they did it, although the documentary was much more inspiring than the party.

Tech Guru

Didn't see it but loads of mates have been moaning about it. Any clips of Shellys car park and Altern-8?
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Kem View Post
    Didn't see it but loads of mates have been moaning about it. Any clips of Shellys car park and Altern-8?
    No, there were lots of bits missed out I felt... Especially as far as jungle was concerned. They covered drum & bass but it was mostly house which I found quite frustrating...
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Wizard

anyone found a good torrent/dl link? im in Aus but would really love a watch. Plus it'd be cool to have on while predrinking before a gig!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast