Wireless DJ headphones?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wireless DJ headphones?

Cant seem to find any... Any ideas...
    Mygaff Radio - Wednesday Nights 6 - 8pm [GMT] via www.playfmdublin.com

Tech Mentor

Wireless IEMs would do the trick, at least. Not aware of any decent sounding wireless cans.

Tech Wizard

Why would anyone want that? To look cool? Because they're annoyed by the wire?

I know why I do not want one: The hassle of carrying even more stuff, like a PSU and a charger. And imagine rechargeable batteries going out mid-gig. Top that with the unreliablity of any wireless system (anyone who has worked with wireless microphones know what I'm talking about.

Wireless works nice at home, but not in a club with lots of interference, noise and disturbance... Some of the digital wireless headphones I have tried even add some latency! And the soundquality relies on the built in amp in the receiver, which can be limiting (as compared to the headphones amp in a professional DJ-mixer).

Besides, you are placed right by your mixer when DJ-ing, so, again... Why? I'm curious.

youŽd either need something like this:

or a mixer with bluetooth
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by djfreesoul View Post
    Why would anyone want that? To look cool? Because they're annoyed by the wire?

I know why I do not want one: The hassle of carrying even more stuff, like a PSU and a charger. And imagine rechargeable batteries going out mid-gig. Top that with the unreliablity of any wireless system (anyone who has worked with wireless microphones know what I'm talking about.

Wireless works nice at home, but not in a club with lots of interference, noise and disturbance... Some of the digital wireless headphones I have tried even add some latency! And the soundquality relies on the built in amp in the receiver, which can be limiting (as compared to the headphones amp in a professional DJ-mixer).

Besides, you are placed right by your mixer when DJ-ing, so, again... Why? I'm curious.
    Why do you even care mate? Its none of your business why I want info on a product. Why do people think everybody is playing the main room at f**king space...

Back in your box chap...

Folks I just looking to find out if there are advancements really like what the new Beats By dre are doing, but in terms of DJ Cans.

Think he was trying to say dont bother with them. I know PC world in the UK has a load of headphones now on display you can plug into. Might find some wireless ones there. I must agree with DJfreesoul that ther just not worth it. Unless your going to pay big bucks!

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/12096...bar&adtype=pla

what the new Beats by Dre are doing? please elaborate
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

if there was something of the same quality as my hd25's id be all over them... i posted the other day that i'm on my third cable in a matter of months

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    what the new Beats by Dre are doing? please elaborate
    from the looks of the site they have a bluetooth set that has all the controls on one of the ears. priced at 280.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast