OT: Any good gigs in Berlin 24.6-30.6?

Default OT: Any good gigs in Berlin 24.6-30.6?

I just can't find anything on the Internet, so I thought you could help. So if you know anything cool happening there within that timeframe just post here to tell me. It'd be cool to see good DJs or electro producers when in Berlin, like Boys Noize etc.

Tech Mentor

Fusion festival is on, so presumably a substantial part of the usual club crowd will be up in the North trippin... good luck though

Tech Wizard

when i visited Berlin i accidently found the first ever CHROMEO show in Berlin @ club 103 as far as i remember. check their website. they have a wonderful resident DJ BAGGS. top notch funk/electro stuff. also check the free local magazines when you're there. they have loads of agendas there with brilliant performers.
    im SURE you will find something good
    Berlin is the best city for me.
    have fun!

Tech Wizard

Hey man! I'm living in Berlin right now, been here since May and will be here until August.

Berlin is mainly all about the minimal techo and minimal house and stuff like that. Guys like Stephan Bodzin, Richie Hawtin and Ricardo Villalobos are gods here. You also get the Get Physical label playing here a lot (Booka Shade, M.A.N.D.Y and stuff like that). Main clubs are Berghain/Panorama bar, Watergate, Weekend, Tresor, then there are clubs like Bar 25 and Club de Visionaire which are both kind of "beach" clubs stationed at the River Spree. Haven't been there, but Club de Visionaire is supposed to be really nice.

Having said that, I'm checking some sources... on the 26th there's a kitsune night at weekend, with Beni, Punks Jump Up and Autokratz playing. I'm definitely going to that one.

On the 30th there's a nine inch nails concert at Arena - Obviously not typical electro, but certainly in some ways related and the visuals are supposed to be out of this world (like, Daft Punk-scale). I'm probably going to that alone because I don't want to miss it yet have no one to go with.

Unfortunately aout6's suggestion, club 103, closed last year.

You can also take a peek through Last.FM's event listings for Berlin - you might find something good there (and if you do, let me know!)

Hope this was some help!

Tech Wizard

ahhh it's a pitty that 103 closed. looked like a nice place to loose your head

Where's that kitsuné night? I'm a big fan of Punks Jump Up, and it'd be cool to see them live!

Tech Wizard

It's a club called Weekend. It's on the top floor of a tall building down on Alexanderplatz.

week-end-berlin.de/

Do you think we ened to buy tickets in advance or will there be enough of them so we can buy from the door?

Tech Wizard

For weekend I'd guess the door is enough, but you can maybe just google it to see if it's different with the kitsune night.