one or the other mixer question

Default one or the other mixer question

I know both these mixers have been around a while, been covered a million times, have similar features and are priced similarly. I'm just looking for a a simple black and white answer...which one? Denon DN-X1600 or Allen & Heath Xone:42.
    MacPro 8 core 16GB • 22" Cinema HD • 17" MacBook PRO 4GB • 2x Technics 1200 mk2 • 2x Eurolite flight cases • Numark 4TRAK • Vestax PMC-07 Pro • NI Traktor Kontrol F1 • NI Traktor Pro 2.6 • Ableton 9 Suite • Akai MPK49 • MDR-V700DJ hps • AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio hps • 2x KRK Rokit6 monitors G2 • 2x JBL LSR4328P professional monitors • Arturia MINILAB • Focusrite Saffire PRO14 • Blue SPARK mic • MASCHINE 2 with 2.2 • 1 mill-e-on VSTs

They're actually quite a bit different in what they do, the Denon does have a lot more features, but for me A&H are the best club mixers.
    Looking at the rest of your setup the Denon might be better as it has a Traktor Scratch Certified sound card already built in.
    SC | MC

They are a similar price range, both sub $1k USD, i haven't used the 42 but i do use the denon and its one hell of a mixer, if you want a great mixer with a veritable shit ton of midi on it (plus scratch certification) i would say go for the denon. a&h do make badass mixers tho. Allen & Heath & Denon is the same company anyway
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

there's a discussion of the subject HERE
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "