MF3D Launcher - Advanced Ableton Mapping (script) - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

hi ghztomash
    i can't use your setup in live 9 beta...i don't understand because scripts don't work,,,maybe is a live 9 problem???

Quote Originally Posted by ghztomash View Post
    To disable the automapping open up the MIDI_Map.py and set all the PARAMCONTROL values to -1. That should do the trick
    Oh snap, I never saw that dude! Cheers mash.

Now Im struggling to map the red box on Bank2 with the side buttons.
    Just want to go up and down... how would you suggest I do that please?

Hey I was wondering...

Since I can map up to 8 effects on the effect racks, but I can only control 4 motion parameters... would it be posibble to set up a side button as a gate to be able to control 4 effects as normal, plus the other 4 effects when the side gate button is pressed? or perhaps, a side gate button to switch between 2 different effect racks, each containing a set of 4 different effects?

If anyonelse has come up with a different way of controling more than 4 effects per track in any other way, Id be keen to hear it as well.

Nice one!

Default simplificate the mapping

im looking for a way to modificate the mapping to eliminate the first and the 3rd bank. Do not need the transport and track layers. Just need 1 clip-launch page, and the rest should be 3 Octaves of a Drum Rack as default. any ideas?
    I'm unfortunately not into programming at all, just a musician...

Exclamation Midifighter 3D Mapping HELP

In advance I would like to congratulate you for your contribution, I have a Midifighter 3D and for years I have used your mapping, but due to an update on my computer I lost the file and now I return to your post and try to download it, the link is broken, there is another way to get it?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456