MF3D Launcher - Advanced Ableton Mapping (script) - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

hi ghztomash
    i can't use your setup in live 9 beta...i don't understand because scripts don't work,,,maybe is a live 9 problem???

Quote Originally Posted by ghztomash View Post
    To disable the automapping open up the MIDI_Map.py and set all the PARAMCONTROL values to -1. That should do the trick
    Oh snap, I never saw that dude! Cheers mash.

Now I´m struggling to map the red box on Bank2 with the side buttons.
    Just want to go up and down... how would you suggest I do that please?

Hey I was wondering...

Since I can map up to 8 effects on the effect racks, but I can only control 4 motion parameters... would it be posibble to set up a side button as a gate to be able to control 4 effects as normal, plus the other 4 effects when the side gate button is pressed? or perhaps, a side gate button to switch between 2 different effect racks, each containing a set of 4 different effects?

If anyonelse has come up with a different way of controling more than 4 effects per track in any other way, I´d be keen to hear it as well.

Nice one!

Default simplificate the mapping

im looking for a way to modificate the mapping to eliminate the first and the 3rd bank. Do not need the transport and track layers. Just need 1 clip-launch page, and the rest should be 3 Octaves of a Drum Rack as default. any ideas?
    I'm unfortunately not into programming at all, just a musician...

Exclamation Midifighter 3D Mapping HELP

In advance I would like to congratulate you for your contribution, I have a Midifighter 3D and for years I have used your mapping, but due to an update on my computer I lost the file and now I return to your post and try to download it, the link is broken, there is another way to get it?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456