Back from Ibiza..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I went space this year, Cafe Ole, and went to Carl Cox opening year before. Really want to go to "We Love Space" one year but due to flights etc never been able to get there on a sunday.
    Traktor S4 | Midifighter Classic | 2x CDJ 2000| Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 | Ableton Live 8 | 2012 Macbook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 8GB | Krk RP5

Every time I have gone to Space we have had to leave early because one of the guys in our party felt uneasy/overwhelmed by it lol. The longest I managed to stay was last year when I caught Guy Gerber and Radioslave at Kehakuma. We left during Radioslave's set which was annoying. I will definitely stay for the full time next time I go though and I really want to go to Carl Cox's night there
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

Tech Wizard

ibiza is the best island ever worked out there for 2 summers best thing i ever did dc10 is amazing place i would say if your in ibiza get to dc10 its heaven for me haha zoo is a good one as well something different and Ushuaia is out this world wish i had the cash to book one there pioneer rooms full setup and sound proofed room would be a no stop party but being a work out there you don't have much cash lol you get in to most the clubs for free tho

Just got back two weeks ago.

Loved it! Zoo Project was amazing although trying to get in to the Seal pit was tricky and we lost our friend and found her facing the fence dancing in her own world with no idea that she'd lost us(!)

The one place I loved the best was Sankey's in Playa den Bosa, everyone has to go if you get the chance. The sound system is amazing with the same bodysonic dance floor set up as Fabric in a wicked main room and it's only been open two years so is all quite new. I loved it because it felt like everyone was there for the love of the music rather than some of the "Super" clubs where it felt like people were turning up for the kudos of it or to get their picture taken!
    We saw Jordan Peak, Bones, Blawan, DJ Sneak, Boys Noize and Green Velvet aka Cajmere (who was definitely the best) @ the Carnival night on saturdays. I hear that Viva Warriors, Steve Lawlers night, is really good there too.

Mad, intoxicating yet amazing beautiful island which you can't explain but has a strange draw that you can get completely lost in and I absolutely love it!! If you love dance music then it pretty much is a standard pilgrimage, so many good places it's ridiculous.
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Tech Wizard

If you love dance music then it pretty much is a standard pilgrimage, so many good places it's ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
    soo true mate i fell in love with the island. working out there was a dream come true the only reason i haven't gone back is i think its time to real i cant keep running to ibiza every summer for the season then trying 2 get a job back in the uk for the winter.. yea Sankey's sound system is sick ant be out to ibiza this summer but think about doing the closing partys did space closing and dc10 closing last year back to back walked out of space in to a taxi and straight to dc10 (that was hard work to keep awake in the taxi but once we got to dc10 was ready to go again

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    ibiza is the best island ever worked out there for 2 summers best thing i ever did dc10 is amazing place i would say if your in ibiza get to dc10 its heaven for me haha zoo is a good one as well something different and Ushuaia is out this world wish i had the cash to book one there pioneer rooms full setup and sound proofed room would be a no stop party but being a work out there you don't have much cash lol you get in to most the clubs for free tho
    How much is that pioneer suite? Just had a look on Ushuaia's website, but it doesn't have a price on it. That must cost a fortune!
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Grifff View Post
    How much is that pioneer suite? Just had a look on Ushuaia's website, but it doesn't have a price on it. That must cost a fortune!
    im not a 100% sure mate i have heard all sort of mad prices like 2k a night but im not sure one thing i am sure its out of my price range haha looks sick tho

edit just found the price for next week mate its 1873 eur per night bed and breakfast lol i dnt have that cash for one night in a hotel lol
    Last edited by steveb; 08-29-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Go every year.

Getting better, better better each year.

3,2,1 festival was HUGE!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12