Creamfields - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Creamfields

Quote Originally Posted by DubluW View Post
    That just sounds like the North on any given weekend!
    How droll.

Probably a typical southerner who is afraid to leave your beloved Southern England. Because London is the height of elegance and refined behaviour?

Trust me when I say the north/north western part of the UK is nothing like what I've described there.
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

Jack Bastard

I call bullshit on the meth cooking. You can't even buy most of the precursors in the UK, if you had access to them why would you do it in a hotel with 100s of other people around?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bastard View Post
    I call bullshit on the meth cooking. You can't even buy most of the precursors in the UK, if you had access to them why would you do it in a hotel with 100s of other people around?
    Don't get me wrong.. I called bullshit on it myself. I don't see what reason she would have to lie though. I'm only relaying another's story as the hotel manager.
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

Jack Bastard

Wasn't questioning you personally mate, it's just meth cooking, really? They'd have to close off the entire hotel and call in the fire brigade/explosive experts, and shit like that makes the news in this country.

Tech Convert

I flew over from northern ireland on the friday morning, fantastic weekend except for the weather obviously. We were able to leave the festival quickly and get the first shuttle bus out, only because we found out from twitter that it was cancelled with the likes of tiesto tweeting before an official statement was released. Managed to see Syn Cole, Norman Doray, Madeon, Crookers, Major Lazer, Annie mac, Erol Alkan, Steve Angello, AN21 and Max Vangeli. The silent discos on the friday night were one of the best experiences of my life. For those who have not yet experienced it yet, it's a must do before you die

Steve Aoki saw this all coming,

Especially with him putting a 'rubber raft' in all of his riders lol!
    | NI Traktor Scratch Pro 2.1.3 | Steinberg Cubase 7.0 | Yamaha HS80m Monitors | Oxygen 25 |
    | Allen & Heath Xone:62 | Pioneer CDJ 200 | NI Kontrol X1 | Novation Launchpad |

Facebook | Twitter | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post

OP.

Rudimental where actually pretty good. Worth £7 I would sat.

I personally had a quality time, not bothered now about a refund. I loved it, was mental and yes dangerous would do it all again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post

That actually made me laugh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123