Looking To Sell Pair Of Numark Cdx Uk Only!

Default Looking To Sell Pair Of Numark Cdx Uk Only!

Hey all I havn't posted this any where else yet only on here to see if i get interest first !
    I have a pair of 2 year old numark CDX CDJ turntables, with all of the original leads and manuals, and they come boxed in the very needed Road Ready RRCDX carry cases, along with a 2 channel mixer.

I am looking to sell as I have just finished Uni and I have my eyes set on a more suited setup for performance, and the CDX's are just not getting any use, but they have been well looked after and have had a great home from new.

Serious offers only please I am sure you know how much they are worth

pm me here or email tiotcmusic@hotmail.co.uk

If you require any more information please drop me a line and I'll try my best to answer any questions

"THE FEEL OF VINYL, THE POWER OF DIGITAL.

Numark designed the CDX to fulfill the dream of harnessing the flexibility and convenience of CDs and MP3s with the irreplaceable feel of working with vinyl.

The CDX is built with the same ultra–high torque direct drive motor as our flagship TTX, complete with 12–inch vinyl and slipmat. With a 3,000 cue–point memory, ±100% pitch control, Beatkeeper™ auto–synchronization and a wide range of DSP effects, you can make the most of digital music storage without losing the feel of real vinyl. Bridging the gap between vinyl and digital media, the CDX is the best of both worlds."
    Last edited by T.I.O.T.C Music; 06-22-2009 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Quote from numark

These will possbily going on E-bay today so if your interested you should email soon or better still search for them on uk ebay tomorrow