Traktor scratch Deck problem??

Default Traktor scratch Deck problem??

Hey, I have a problem with Traktor scratch duo when I hook it up with my turntables and my timecode vinyls the decks on traktor play backwards for a few seconds sometimes and also skip. What can this be? I tried calibrating but that doesn't seem to work... I thought maybe someone on here can help me.

Thank you

Tech Mentor

the first thing i would do is check your phono connections and your needle connections. This has happened to me a couple of times and my needles just needed a good clean
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

are you running vista? i cant use Scratch on my computer, it did that for a while then froze. Now its basically useless. NI told me to switch to Windows 7 and the problem should go away. Also, why are you running Duo? you can upgrade to Pro for free.

Hi Thanks for your replies.
    I am running mac osx. I thought I had to pay for the upgrade to Scratch pro... How can I upgrade for free?

Thanks