ipad with ANY midi controller! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I stand corrected. Thanks Deevey.

Back to this App, being able to run a pair of turntables on this app would be amazing. External power is a must though.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

the developers state that you can play about 5 hours with the app and one charge of the pad.. still there needs to be a solution for the charging issue.. and the sound (if you cannot use the controllers soundcard)
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

5 hours seems bullshit to me, my ipad can't even watch movie for 5 hours, and you must power the controller too
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Quote Originally Posted by DJDoubleYou View Post
    5 hours seems bullshit to me, my ipad can't even watch movie for 5 hours, and you must power the controller too
    yeah i doubt it too.. got this info from the digital dj tips post i linked in the OP
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Guru

I like this company. They aren't doing anything mind-blowing, but they're pushing things in the right direction. The Red Bull BPM app impressed me, but having MIDI capabilities is huge.

Nobody in their camp is saying "ditch your pro setup and play a sold out festival with an iPad." They're saying "we created an iPad app with MIDI learn function and you can mix music with it".

Pretty soon, tablets will rule the personal computing world. They're already more powerful than the first laptop I ever owned and they're only going to get better and cheaper.

I welcome this and I'm excited for the day when I can ditch a laptop for a tablet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12