New Setup, HELP!
    Tech Mentor

Default New Setup, HELP!

Hii!!! after djing for two years with a simple Hercules mp3 e2 I was looking to update my setup with a M-Audio Xponent and a Novation Launchpad hooked up in Traktor Pro 2.5, but I'd like to clear some questions, maybe you can help me!!

1. Do I really need a Soundcard if the M-Audio Xponent has one built-in?
    2. Which kind of pedals can be connected to the M-Audio Xponent? Which one would you recomend me (price up to 50€ aprox.) ?
    3. How hard is mapping these two controllers in Traktor (compared to mapping in VDJ Pro 7, where I mapped a 4-Deck version of the Hercules mp3 e2) ?

Thanks for helping!!

Tech Mentor

Another question that came me out just for a few minutes xD

4. Which cable do I need to connect the M-Audio Xponent to an external mixer (even knowing that it's a little bit silly xD) ?

Please I really need help!!!!

1: No you don't need a soundcard - the built in one is very good.
    2: You can plug both foot & expression pedals in - sorry can't recommend any though.
    3: Mapping is easy in Traktor, no scripting or anything, just a drop-down list of commands with midi-learn. Plus there will be loads of maps for both of these already available to get you started.
    4: The xponent uses RCA cables. It has 2 outputs so you can run to 2 sets of powered speakers /2 amps / mixer & amp etc.. (you don't have to run 2 outputs - the main RCA outputs to your mixer will do what you want)
    SC | MC

Tech Mentor

Thanks for answering!!! You've been very helpful to me!!! THANKSS!!!