Doubling and Halving large amounts of Traktor tracks - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I know that, but I'm efficient/lazy. I already got macros for doubling and halving the BPM tag, I just need Traktor to read them and I' just curious if there is any way to update from tags.

Why don't you just click the 1/2 or 2x button when you load the track to actually mix it? That way, at least you'll know whether the track was worthy enough to play out.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Why don't you just click the 1/2 or 2x button when you load the track to actually mix it? That way, at least you'll know whether the track was worthy enough to play out.
    That can work. I'll do that until I get a chance to try trianspotter. (Although I already have had my songs star rated from a while ago to know how playable they are.)

It'd be a lot easier to just rewrite the BPM tags and reload completely. Shouldn't take more than an hour or so, depending on how big your music collection is.

^ an hour, i wish!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Okay, it takes me an hour. =P

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

If you know what the BPM needs to be you can select a batch, right click, choose edit and manually enter the BPM on that batch.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac View Post
    It'd be a lot easier to just rewrite the BPM tags and reload completely. Shouldn't take more than an hour or so, depending on how big your music collection is.
    You mean it wont end up doing a full analysis that will take about 24+ hours? :P

Tech Guru

If you have batch scripts to alter the BPM run them and then right click on the files and select 'check consistency' in traktor?

Quote Originally Posted by droxpopuli View Post
    You mean it wont end up doing a full analysis that will take about 24+ hours? :P
    24 hours to just rewrite the BPM tags with an analyser? I'm not saying analyse each track in Traktor too. Then I can see it going for a while but just a BPM counter? It takes me about an hour with 700 songs or so

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast