Doubling and Halving large amounts of Traktor tracks - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Guru

When I first got Traktor it took me a few tries to get it right. Now I analyze by genre to pre-set ranges. Then I lock the ones that came out right, manually edit the ones that didn't.

Yes, it will take longer than usual, but it's work that you'll never have to do again. That's efficiency to me.

Batch editing the tags won't get me anywhere in Traktor unless I'm pulling in tracks from iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac View Post
    24 hours to just rewrite the BPM tags with an analyser? I'm not saying analyse each track in Traktor too. Then I can see it going for a while but just a BPM counter? It takes me about an hour with 700 songs or so
    Oh no. I've already changed my BPM on a tagging level. My issue is the tractor gets its bpm information from the collection file and not the tags. I just need to know how (if at all) to update the collection BPMs to match my tag BPMs.

Oi, I got it fixed. Ended up using trainspotter's "refresh tags" script and that did it all well. The developer may even be inplementing a double and halving BPM script.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123