WTB or Trade for: VCI-100 or 300
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default WTB or Trade for: VCI-100 or 300

So I want a VCI-100 or 300 pretty badly. I have cash, but not really alot. I do, however, have alot of things I could offer, if there's anything in particular you have in mind. I have alot of paintball gear if you play paintball, some high end Razer computer gaming equipment, lots of games and movies (and I can pretty much get any movie), and lots more. I can get invites to all the invite only download communities on the web.

I also have tons of other stuff. Any offer would be appreciated.

Tech Mentor

How much cash do you have on hand? You can snag a used vci-100 on ebay for as little as $300 (that auction might be over by now, I can't remember, but there was one for 300 and another for 320). Failing that, you can find a bstock vci-100 for $375.

Tech Convert

Yea I don't even really have 300 available. I think a trade is my best bet.

Tech Convert

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by flownyc View Post
    I can get invites to all the invite only download communities on the web.
    You know those communities would ban you if they found out you were selling invites and the people who you sell invites too. These sorts of proposals arnt welcome on our boards.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

So I want a VCI-100 or 300 pretty badly. I have cash, but not really alot. I do, however, have alot of things I could offer, if there's anything in particular you have in mind. I have alot of paintball gear if you play paintball, some high end Razer computer gaming equipment, lots of games and movies (and I can pretty much get any movie), and lots more. I can get invites to all the invite only download communities on the web.

I also have tons of other stuff. Any offer would be appreciated.

Honestly, some people. If you have "tons of stuff" why dont you sell it or "fence' it as i think it may be called.

Who in their right mind would deal with such a person. This aint High School.
    Ill trade you my Telescope for your BMX... Jeeeeesus.

Get a job , earn some money, buy a VCI.

Just sayin' I dont mean to be offensive. Oh no sorry my mistake i do ...

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Honestly, some people. If you have "tons of stuff" why dont you sell it or "fence' it as i think it may be called.

Who in their right mind would deal with such a person. This aint High School.
    Ill trade you my Telescope for your BMX... Jeeeeesus.

Get a job , earn some money, buy a VCI.

Just sayin' I dont mean to be offensive. Oh no sorry my mistake i do ...
    People being inclined to trade an item they have for another they want? UNHEARD OF. Surely no one has ever engaged in such a practice beyond high school.

EDIT: Also, if this "aint" highschool, learn proper spelling and grammar, and avoid personal attacks.
    Last edited by flownyc; 06-22-2009 at 09:45 PM.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    You know those communities would ban you if they found out you were selling invites and the people who you sell invites too. These sorts of proposals arnt welcome on our boards.
    Fair enough.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

learn proper spelling and grammar
    Hmm, I think you meant:
    Learn to spell properly and use the correct grammar.

Its not the trading thats hard to swallow its the claim that you can "get any movie and and lots more"...
    Great , heres my VCI and you will give me what? nicked DVDs or downloaded stuff and god knows what else.

Come on fella, it all sounds too dodgy. Like some bloke that comes in the pub and say "ere you wanna buy a watch... how about these shirts genuine Ben Sherman"

Im not attacking you personally (you might be a top geezer) im attacking your method of trade. Its dodgy.

Tech Convert

You thought incorrectly. What I said is correct. "The correct grammar" is not. But that's irrelevant. I can get any movie because I have friends who work in the entertainment industry, and get LEGAL copies of many movies. I also simply have a knack for finding items people are looking for. You personally attacked me by assuming I was involved in illegal activities. I am not, and resent the accusation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast