Do you feel this one? (moombathon/core i dont know
    Tech Wizard

Default Do you feel this one? (moombathon/core i dont know

Hey people.

I just wanted to post a project in working on just to see if you dig it.

yes, its not mixes, its not mastred, hell, not even the levels are right yet. but never the less.
    critic if you like, enjoy.

Heres a new version, still not mixed n shit. and no risers to bang up the drops, but any who..
    Last edited by rillep; 09-11-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Tech Mentor

i like it, sounds interesting! Was hoping for a bigger drop; perhaps, consider making drums/bass heavier

Tech Wizard

yes, the drop is be bigger, right now my focus is on the arrangement. to get everything where i want it. then go back to what i can change and do better.
    its a constant changing! thanks for the positive feedback!

Tech Guru

really like the sounds you use, try putting more of a build up before the drop though so that when it drops its a little more exciting. Also breakdown could use something else, seems a bit too slow (not tempo wise but not really much going on there)..maybe try to add some more notes to the pluck sound you use

Banned

it's not playing on my browser. but anyways downloaded it. nice sounds. nice electro sounds. try improving breakdown.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by losxc451 View Post
    really like the sounds you use, try putting more of a build up before the drop though so that when it drops its a little more exciting. Also breakdown could use something else, seems a bit too slow (not tempo wise but not really much going on there)..maybe try to add some more notes to the pluck sound you use
    Thanks =)
    Hehe, yea. i know all those stuff man. i just wanted you to feel the idea. i got some uplifters befor the drop so its bigger now. and i got more sounds comming in and out. and a break has been fixed. im at work now but i can upload a fresh copy when i get home.

it's not playing on my browser. but anyways downloaded it. nice sounds. nice electro sounds. try improving breakdown.
    Thanks man, yea i got that now. the version i got on soundcloud is outdated
    BADHAIRDAY on soundcloud.

Tech Wizard

new version on top

Tech Wizard

Thanks d00d