Eject track from deck in Traktor?

Default Eject track from deck in Traktor?

does anyone know if you can eject a track from a deck in traktor, there is a button for this inside Serato and I can't find one in Traktor. Whenever I switch from the timecode vinyl to a regular vinyl traktor screws up on me same with the cd's anyone know how to eject the track?
    Technics1200-M5G/DDJ-SZ
    WWW.ARTHURNAVA.COM

Hey man. Yup sure can. You can assign the deck unload command on a controller and keyboard (i use backspace).
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

ah cool cool, never thought of looking up the command.. but there's no dedicated button on the screen then, no prob I'll just assign the "1""2""3""4" in my kb for each deck.
    Thanks for the reply!
    Technics1200-M5G/DDJ-SZ
    WWW.ARTHURNAVA.COM

Sweet. On the controller i just use a modifier and the load button to eject the decks.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Student

which modifier?

Holy shit what a thread revival. It's good you used the search tool though
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plzzinuu View Post
    which modifier?
    Quote Originally Posted by MYE View Post
    Holy shit what a thread revival. It's good you used the search tool though
    If he's not a bot. If you have a shift button now just use it. Open the controller manage and press shift. While your pressing it one of the M's on the row on top will change when you press it. If it's set to M=1 then with the unload command you'll have to set it to M=1. If you set it to the button that's play you'll have to set regular play it to M=0.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x