Is it possible to use a Rane SL box as a generic output for Ableton?

Default Is it possible to use a Rane SL box as a generic output for Ableton?

Hey guys,

My buddy let me borrow his Rane SL box he uses for Serato, I figured I'd be able to use it as a basic audio card for Ableton. It doesn't show up automatically in Ableton, so I'm thinking this might not be the case.

Is it possible to use one of these babies to output Ableton without using Serato/The Bridge?

Thanks!

Which SL box is it? I think you can use all except the SL-1 as a generic sound card, provided you have the drivers installed and you don't have scratch live open. That automatically takes over the sound card.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Not sure which one it is, it doesn't say SL-1 or SL-2 or anything. It just says Scratch Live. I'm running OSX, do you think I still need to install drivers? Also, would those be available off of Rane's website? A quick look didn't turn anything up.

It's probably an SL-1 then, and unfortunately there are no mac core audio drivers for it. Sorry about that.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Bummer, thanks anyway!