Pioneer ddjt1 & the numark mixtrack pro ,
    Tech Convert

Default Pioneer ddjt1 & the numark mixtrack pro ,

hi can any one tell me if the pioneer ddjt1 and the numark mixtarck pro has the option on the controller for split cue

as in can you listen to two tracks at the same time on the hadphons to beatmatch or is it just one side of the deck at the time ?

Yes it has the option to split cue. Nearly all controllers do
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Tech Convert

is this for both the ddjt1 and the mixtrack pro , as a friend told me they dont and i cant seem to find i video on utube or the net to find out for sure

Yes it's for both
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Tech Convert

ok thanks for your help

Tech Mentor

To me, split cue means the ability to have the cue channel in only the left or right headphone, and master in the other. This is rare in the controller world, but at least Numark NS6 and 4Trak have it.

Quote Originally Posted by DJQA View Post
    To me, split cue means the ability to have the cue channel in only the left or right headphone, and master in the other. This is rare in the controller world, but at least Numark NS6 and 4Trak have it.
    you can also utilize the PFL setting and adjust the mix and cue setting to 50% allowing to hear the mix and the cue at the same time.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Tech Convert

cool thanks

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Han View Post
    you can also utilize the PFL setting and adjust the mix and cue setting to 50% allowing to hear the mix and the cue at the same time.
    Sure, but you won't get the left/right split as you do with actual split cue, unless you do some output mapping on the fly.