Numark HDX with Traktor CD Timecode

Default Numark HDX with Traktor CD Timecode

I've never used CD timecode before. I would like to use it with my Numark HDX's.

Hooked up rca's correctly. The platter will control the file in TSP2 pitch is way off up & down. It gives a "unknown medium calibration failed" on calibration spectrum. When switching to the platter it just says calibration failed.

I'm I overlooking a setting for traktor CD timecode? Is anyone using HDX's or CDX's with timecode?

Thanks
    Jeff
    2x Technics SL-12000 mk2 / 2x Numark HDX
    Kontrol Z2 / Ecler Nuo 3 / Custom Vestax 07Pro 25th Anniversary, Blue Led's & integrated Audio 6 / Numark DXM06 w/innofader
    Novation Dicer / NI Maschine / Kontrol X1 / F1
    TSP2

Tech Guru

make sure the cables are the right way round, also make sure that the audio 6 is set to line in
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Tech Convert

convert the timecode to mp3 or wav then play it on your hdx as your timecode - less latency. I use mk1 timecode btw, mk2 dont work on earlier tsp2 versions

Default Tarktor Scratch Pro Timecode with Numark HDX

I have 2 Numark HDXs which I am currently using as DVS with Traktor Scratch Pro and the timecode CDs. However, I would like to use timecode directly on the HDX hard drive to avoid using the CD. Does anyone know the detailed process for converting timecode to MP3 or WAV and using it on the HDX hard drive? Thanks in advance!