FS: Vci-100 FW 1.2 + Maya 44 + headphone amp
    Tech Convert

Default FS: Vci-100 FW 1.2 + Maya 44 + headphone amp

Hey everyone!

Seeing what i can get for my Vci-100 setup. I am looking to upgrade to an Ns7 and wont be needing this stuff anymore. I would like to keep everything together in a package deal for the buyer, this will insure that everything will work and still be expandable if needed.

The Vestax Vci-100 will come in its original box with an unregistered version of Traktor LE. There are no faults or scratches on the unit from wear. This unit has been outside my room but has been well kept in a laptop case at all times. There are no signs on wear on this unit, it is in Mint condition. I insure that everything is fully functional as it came from the factory.

The soundcard that is included is a USB MAYA 44 with asio compatibility. 4 rca outs and 4 rca ins, with an optical all channel monitor. With this soundcard i will include a 4 channel studio headphone amp. Each channel has its own volume control and has a 1/4" output. (Input cable included (rca to 1/4")) I have this because i didnt feel like the maya 44 went loud enough for direct headphone hook-up. Now that is not a problem and you can listen with 4 headphones at once.

Looking to get $425.00 for the whole she-bang. (buyer pays shipping)

Traktor LE has never been registered or opened. Again this unit is MINT!

Thanks for looking
    Dj Wong-Ton
    Last edited by MrWong; 06-28-2009 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Price Drop

Tech Convert

Sorry for the huge pictures...

Tech Convert

You posted this on djforums right? You weren't taking trades?

Tech Convert

yes i have posted on djf too... im looking for cash.. i want to buy innofaders for the ns7

Tech Convert

TTT. Dropped the price a little

I'm still interested in just the Maya 44 if you don't sell.
    Setup: Kontrol S2, Komplete Audio 6, Maschine Mikro Akai LPD 8, Akai Mpk49, Traktor 2, Ableton Suite 8.
    http://soundcloud.com/miishmash