Howitzer - Lost Summer mix (3 decks, liquid, minimal & tech dnb)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Howitzer - Lost Summer mix (3 decks, liquid, minimal & tech dnb)

Ez All,

After a bit of a faff with soundcloud auto-blocking this mix I've managed to get it up there!

An ode to my lost summer in the studio. Hiding from the sun & the rain, crafting beats, missing out on some incredible festivals abroad. Its all been worth it though and now were coming into the student season I hope it'll pay off!

But I digress, here are some of my fave tunes at the moment crafted into a journey through floaty liquid beats and into some harder tech/neuro territory. Some old, mostly new, all first class vibrations. Enjoy

Also available through mixcloud or dnbshare:
    http://www.mixcloud.com/Howitzer/howitzer-lost-summer/

http://dnbshare.com/download/Howitze...ummer.mp3.html

Tracklist:
    Away With Me (feat. Tamara Blessa) (Calibre Remix) - SpectraSoul feat. Tamara Blessa
    Thought Lust (Bodrums Batch) - Random Movement
    Forget The Past - Technicolour & Komatic
    Nightrider - Seba
    Overthinking (feat. Sian Sanderson) - Lsb
    She Had Better Days - Random Movement
    Bittersweet - Lenzman ft. Riya
    Stages (Commix remix) - Brooklyn
    Stay (Bcee Remix) (feat. Jayma) - Technicolour
    Foundation (Original Mix) - Mikal
    This City - Lsb
    Behind The Curtains - Fields
    The Bug - Spy
    Arrows - ICICLE feat SP MC
    Tension - Emperor
    Bun Ya - D.R.S.
    Revolta - Mortem
    Snapcase - June Miller
    Elevate This Sound - Calyx & Teebee
    Firethorn - Frankee
    Headlock - MOB TACTICS
    Murmur - Octane
    Realtalk - Amoss
    IF - Impact
    Fall Back (feat. Stapleton) - Audio feat. Stapleton
    One Chance (Emperor Remix) - Enei
    Hurting - Calyx & Teebee
    Count To Ten - D.R.S.
    Love Has Gone (Dub Phizix Remix) - Netsky
    Jaipur (Villem rmx) - Foreign Concept
    Playing With Fire - D.R.S.stuff

If you like the tunes you might also like my blog, pop over to keep up to date with djing & dnb n' stuff! http://howitzerdnb.wordpress.com/
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

preview sounds awesome, DLing to listen while im gaming later tonight!

nice one yoshi, hope you enjoy it!
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Tech Wizard

I downloaded this yesterday, and had a proper listed on my way home from work. I really enjoyed the first half with the more "floaty" style, but wasn't overly keen on the second half, but that is purely due to my limited taste in D&B. The actual mixing was excellent

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    I downloaded this yesterday, and had a proper listed on my way home from work. I really enjoyed the first half with the more "floaty" style, but wasn't overly keen on the second half, but that is purely due to my limited taste in D&B. The actual mixing was excellent
    Nice one mate, I understand its not gonna be to everyone's tastes. I do love mixing liquid into darker techy stuff though. It adds a contrast I don't think you get with a lot of mixes I hear, I hope you agree!

Gonna check this out mate - tracklist looks tasty! If you get a chance, check out my mixcloud page- loads of liquid and heavier beats to enjoy

nice one mate, hope you enjoed it! I'll go and check your stuff out today

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Ooooh! I am all over this! Will report back when I've listened
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

BIG MIX! Very much enjoyed this one and definitely showed me I need to catch up on Drum & Bass (and music in general) for the last two months lol. Quality as always!
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    BIG MIX! Very much enjoyed this one and definitely showed me I need to catch up on Drum & Bass (and music in general) for the last two months lol. Quality as always!
    Thanks very much mate, hope you find some good stuff while digging the archives. Theres so much stuff out there youre bound to find some wicked tunes.
    Try the new Black Sun Empire LP, and theres a new one from Break on symmetry too, and Octane & DLR, and . . . ill shut up now and let you find the rest yourself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast