MEGA WEEK!!! (neon mansion is trying)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default MEGA WEEK!!! (neon mansion is trying)

Mega week I say!

Ok guys, I need you to hear me out. I'm trying to provoke myself to start turning out more material and being more consistent so I'm starting this megaweek where I am going to make a song every day of this upcoming week. I started off tonight because I just wanted to see if I could do it. Each song I will make in under 3 hours and I will post whatever I come up with! ALSO, if you would like to email me for FREE downloads, certain drum sounds (I can send you the samples) or just to go over sound design. Just as an incentive to keep you guys tuned in.. ya know?

So this is what I made tonight. And I will post each nights work on soundcloud daily.

So get back at me about this song and all the ones to follow. I hope to get feedback on some key strengths/weakness such as structure, mix, sound design, melody etc..

Thank You and enjoy fucking Mega Week!!1

good idea bro!
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Tech Guru

subscribed

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the responses guys. Any suggestions on what you'd like to hear tonight?

Tech Guru

Ever since the NI teaser video came out I've been all over this track and trying to find others like it.

https://soundcloud.com/goldstein/sour

It's like that dark industrial techno but the beat with the DnB/deep bass elements makes it really different.

Progressive or Dub house would be awesome!
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Tech Wizard

Hey people. Just finished mondays song. Wasn't feeling that creative today but I pushed myself to atleast finish a something within the three hour time limit. Made some progress with some harsh synth sounds and whatever.

Remember, holla at me about free samples and downloads. IF you want the song, thats cool. IF you just want a drum sound to make a better song, thats even cooler.

Anyway, here's todays track. Check back tomorrow for a new one. And please leave feed back and criticisms of my tracks.

Tech Wizard

oh and perhaps tomorrow i'll work on a progressive house track seeing as the last two tracks have been more or less dubstep-ish

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by phloston View Post
    Dude, you made that in 3 hours? da fuk. Sick none the less.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast