Thanks to smartmixer donaters !

Default Thanks to smartmixer donaters !

Just wanna say a big thanks to anyone who donated towards the smartmixer - its highly appreciated and every little bit helps huge amounts in keeping not only motivated, but also helps me continue to invest as much time as i do on the site and on this project

and if you havent donated its never too late

As as added bonus for anyone who donates im happy to run over anything about the smart-mixer with them over Skype or any other pc->pc call - or you can call me on my land line if you like. I will also be sending out a beta of the 4 deck smart-mixer for donaters to check out first as a sign of thanks - theres also a 5 deck version planned which i plan to do the same with.

If enough people sign up and make donations i will even continue with the setup adding effects and all sorts of weird and wonderful routings - the sky is the limit !

Tech Wizard

Great work on it. Thought it was worth a bit of encouragement.

Thanks !

Great news

Hopefully this weekend ill get some intimate time with a PA so i can do some PA optimisations The PA is setup in the middle of a bush for a psy-trance party, the plan is to get there early, help setup and get a bit of time on the PA before anyone arives to do these optimisations. I am hoping the rig that will be setup out there is this very nice setup that was hand made, that would be a very very nice PA to do these optimations on.

Later that night i have a friend doing a live set who is going to use the setup so i will get a very good dancefloor perspective of how its performing with different material.

So fingers crossed ill be sending out a copy to the donaters to test early next week and have the have v1.1 publicly availible after that.

I hear Tom Cosm is going to be out there too, ill tell him you guys said hi if you would like

Tech Wizard

I don't have any money right now, but I swear I'll send some your way as soon as I'm able. The smartmixer is definitely good.

Quote Originally Posted by zeeman48 View Post
    I don't have any money right now, but I swear I'll send some your way as soon as I'm able. The smartmixer is definitely good.
    Thanks dude its a appreciated - i know whats its like being stoney ass poor so take your time

I just sent you a second donation. Thanks again for all of the hard work you put into developing and documenting your Ableton Smartmixer.

Banned

What is this smartmixer you speak of?

Look in Bento's signature