DjTutor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DjTutor

Default DjTutor

http://www.djtutor.com

Great site! A lot of useful information not only for mobile djs like myself who are trying to start a business, but also general knowledge about mixing, speakers, lights EVERYTHING(except for controllerism....). Still great site and i would recommend it to anyone.
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Sorry..... I tend to stay as far away as possible from that site.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

bay area, California. København, Danmark.

yeah... no djtutor for me

come on you gota give it a little credit
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

I agree, some of the video clips are good and imformative,especially for people starting out.And as the man says Practise And Enjoy

Nah, I also heared pro DJs complain about it.

Some of the stuff they dish out, cause harm to your gear that is beyond protection.
    If this is a quote I hear form people and read on multiple (DJ)sites, than I just stay the hell away.

Ofcourse it's nice to share your knowledge with the rest of the intarwebz, but please make it sound knowledge.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

i mean what is the stuff that cause harm to your gear did they give you the actual stuff or was it just being said

It had to deal with needles and arm adjustments to your turntables if I am correct.

Don't know for sure any longer, but these tutorials are kept in my keep away zone.

bay area, California. København, Danmark.

yeah occasionally he'll give out a bit of good advice, but alot of it is so subjective and frankly just bad, your better off just going with your gut. ha and the dudes a little bit of a whack job, with his copious amounts of video's, a good portion of which have nothing to do with anything, and his weird hats. but I suppose the amount of novice Dj resource's really isn't very large so you take what you can get.
    Last edited by Untrustus; 07-12-2008 at 03:02 PM.

Tech Wizard

I didn't find any useful tutorials on that site, and I'm pretty much a noob at mixing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast