launchpad sound problems
    Tech Convert

Default launchpad sound problems

I am trying to play a beat but the sound doesn't work although the test tone works and i configured the midi sync tab

dude, stop making threads about this. 1 is enough...
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Convert

nobody respond i really think its stupid i spent 150 dollars for this and i doesn't work so far I need help

you have to give people more than 3 minutes to respond, even in our current world of instant gratification. this is a forum...during non peak hours so give it some time man. until then watch the videos we put up in the other thread you started and do some google investigations on your own until someone who has a launchpad can help you out a little better.

also, it helps if you ask specific questions or can show screenshots of your settings. "i can't get beats to come out of my launchpad" is way too vague and you said yourself that you have no idea how to use ableton. so start at the beginning and give yourself more than 5 minutes to learn something. this is your first lesson in music production/djing: it isn't easy and you won't be laying down killer beats instantly.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music