Site Changes

Thread: Site Changes

Default Site Changes

I dig the new site changes ... such as forum to community and whatnot ... BUT the one thing bugging me, and it is purely aesthetic, is that the background for the main page and the forums scroll to show black. If I may suggest that you gusy lock the scrolling on the background the site would look much cleaner. keep up the good work dudes!!!

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Like the new layout - kinda, my issues with it:

• The Menu shop news community looks odd in position - IMHO should be right aligned.
    • Menu Its not vertically aligned with the logo correctly
    • The comm-unity bubbles take up too much vertical height - taller logo without the speech bubbles would look better - less vertical white space
    • I think people expect "forum" to be marked somewhere - rather than community
    • The header just looks "unfinished" to me

First real issue to me. When I land at the homepage, it now takes two clicks to reach the forums.

I really don't like this.
    Midi Fighter|Kontrol X1|A4DJ|HDJ2000|MBP 13" 2,53Ghz 60GB SSD/500GB HDD

Tech Wizard

My only suggestion is to have the "new posts" link put into the "community" sub-menu on the top of the new site. That's primarily how I browse the forum, scrolling through the few pages of new posts every couple of days.
    MBP - Kontrol S4

DJTT Mapping Psycho

Hey you guys at DJTT. Seems like you've been working hard to get a more unified website. I imagine it's still work in progress so I won't judge too soon. I just wanna say how the header and menu at maps.djtechtools.com looks now (different from other sub-sites) is much better compared to the other DJTT sites like forum,store and blog. It has the well-known office shot+logo header and big menu buttons on it. I really hope you use this format on all your webpages, looks really stylish and neat. Keep up the good work you guys, loving it all!

Edit: wow! the new header looks great!
    Last edited by beaubryte; 09-26-2012 at 02:02 PM. Reason: site got updated

DJTT San Fran HQ Admin

We've taken all the feedback from you guys and re-made the header across all sites now. So thanks to you all!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
    My only suggestion is to have the "new posts" link put into the "community" sub-menu on the top of the new site. That's primarily how I browse the forum, scrolling through the few pages of new posts every couple of days.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJTT John View Post
    We've taken all the feedback from you guys and re-made the header across all sites now. So thanks to you all!

Boom! Love it.
    MBP - Kontrol S4

LOOOOVE the menu!!!!! expecially the newpost link and the direct link to the forum!
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Nice work webmaster .