Music fo Maquerade Ball

Default Music fo Maquerade Ball

I took this job, but I really don't know what I should be playing.
    Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

It's a museum benefit, mostly 30s and up crowd, i think, and the theme is masquerade (whatever the hell that means?) i'm lost on this one folks....

Congrats on the gig, good luck man.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Start off with some deep house and when the night peaks throw in some tech house, funky house, and light progressive stuff? Ask the guy who is putting it on what he thinks as well.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

, i think, and the theme is masquerade (whatever the hell that means?) i'm lost on this one folks....
    Masquerade makes me think of orchestra and Mozart ? ... I'd contact the promotors and find out are they looking at a "ball" ball or just expect a dance music style club night with everyone dressed in masks.

Who knows it might be full of Giant mouse heads and robots and expecting techno