Experiencing "Interference" With Setup

Default Experiencing "Interference" With Setup

Hey guys, I just recently bought/sold some gear and finally have the setup I feel is ideal for me.

My Setup Consists Of:
    +2011 Macbook Pro
    -Mac OSX 10.7.5 (Most Current)
    -Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor
    -Memory: 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3

+Novation Twitch
    +Serato Itch 2.2 (Most Recent)

+Midi Fighter Pro Cue Master being used with Ableton Live 8's Drum Rack
    +Native Instruments Audio2 DJ Soundcard

+Belkin Powered USB Hub
    Twitch and Midi Fighter plugged into hub, soundcard on other free usb port

How The Setup Works:
    I currently use the novation twitch with Itch for general mixing, plus a MF Pro CueMaster mapped to Ableton's drumrack(for one shots, scratch sounds, drops, etc). I run both of the programs at the same time, and I use my Audio 2 soundcard to route the audio from ableton into the auxiliary input on my twitch using rca cables. I can then control the volume of the aux input through the twitch/itch, assign it to either side of the x-fader, AND it records into my mixes in itch when I record a set.

Now, The PROBLEM
    Initially, when I set everything up and get ableton and itch running simultaneously, it all works fine. The one shots come through fine, the latency with the twitch and midifighter are fine, etc. However, after I play for a while, maybe 10 minutes, everything gets "jumbled up". For example, the Midifighter will no longer trigger the assigned clips in ableton when the button is pressed, however, it still shows it is mapped in ableton. Also, the Audio 2 drops out in spots then cuts completely.

I have no idea how to combat this interference I've been experiencing, so if you guys could offer any solutions, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
    DJ Setup: Serato DJ/(2) Vestax V7/Ecler Nuo 2.0// Production Setup: Logic Pro 9/M-Audio i-Control/M-Audio Keystation Mini 32/NI Audio 2 DJ/13" 2.3GHz MBP 500GB HD OSX Lion/AIAIAI TMA-1/Roland TR-707//

Anyone?
    DJ Setup: Serato DJ/(2) Vestax V7/Ecler Nuo 2.0// Production Setup: Logic Pro 9/M-Audio i-Control/M-Audio Keystation Mini 32/NI Audio 2 DJ/13" 2.3GHz MBP 500GB HD OSX Lion/AIAIAI TMA-1/Roland TR-707//