Monitor to Receiver setup
    Tech Convert

Default Monitor to Receiver setup

I have a pair of KRK Rokit 6's that I use for mixing and I would also like to hook them up to my AV receiver (Onkyo TX-SR604), so I can use them with my TV. I do not know what cables I need need to do this, can someone help me out? Thanks

Here is a picture of the back of the receiverrearlrg.jpg

ZONE 2 outs rca's as the Rockits are powered speakers. You should learn basic soundsystem setup and connections if you're to continue DJing BTW.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    You should learn basic soundsystem setup and connections if you're to continue DJing BTW.
    x2

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    ZONE 2 outs rca's as the Rockits are powered speakers. You should learn basic soundsystem setup and connections if you're to continue DJing BTW.
    Thanks. I mainly plan on bedroom DJ'ing , but are there any general audio tutorials you recommend?

This book is "gold" for understanding signal flow, basic audio theory, amplification and connectors. It's not going to cover a ton of digital audio as it's pretty old but there's very few books out there as thorough when it comes to sound reinforcement and sound systems.

http://www.amazon.com/Sound-Reinforc...ement+handbook
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Also, I own an Onkyo too and when I've run audio through it to DJ I had to turn off all processing and run the speakers in direct or Pure Audio mode as the delay through the processing is pretty large.