Wondering if this could work

Default Wondering if this could work

I been DJing since I was 12 fell out the game sometime ago and now have the support of my wife and kids to continue to go foward with my passion

Alot has changed and now all digital so I have an S4 learning and practicing constantly...

I used to go by the name DJ Apollo... Long story on the name... No one ever made fun of the name but thought eeeehhhgggg not all that good now I search and many are using it.

So I have the nickname of ZooYork for many years even before marc echo came out with it. No im not a hip hop DJ I do it all and now getting into producing and learning avidly

So I been told I should just use ZooYork but dont want that to be confused with the clothing line

What do you all think?

I thought of differant spellings and options on how to use it if I was to put up a poll of suggestions of what would be best does anyone think it would be worth the time of others giving true advise on here or the thought of another trying to steal an idea or just be negative and foolish is more common...

Thanks for you advise

Tech Wizard

Think you need a name change. You can probably get away with Apollo more then you can with ZooYork.

Tech Wizard

oh as long as your town doesn't already have an Apollo that is.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by sol*los View Post
    Think you need a name change. You can probably get away with Apollo more then you can with ZooYork.
    Drop the "DJ" while you're at it. "Apollo" sounds badass on its own. Or maybe I've just been watching too much Battlestar Galactica.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

oh as long as your town doesn't already have an Apollo that is.
    Thats really thinking too small

Tech Wizard

Perhaps you could take some inspiration from the following http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Gods or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_gods or even http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_gods (may have to scroll down a bit for the last one)

Tech Wizard

Looking at the greek list I like the sound of Orpheus under the heroes list. Apparently he's "a legendary musician and poet" just ignore the bit about attempting to retrieve his dead wife from Underworld. Getting as big as those guys may take a while...