Exporting traktor set for another computer?

Default Exporting traktor set for another computer?

Hey fellow DJ'ers!

I've just prepared at set with cue's, loops and other stuff for a 2 parted DJ set tomorrow evening...

BUT, i am going to use another computer with traktor.. so is it possible to just export some kind of file with the cue informations and then make a folder with all the songs, and just make a playlist on the foreign traktor and use it as if it was my own?? :-)

Thanks in advance!
    - Sequenzed

if you have MP3 the cue information is stored inside the file.

you can simple right click on the playlist, hit export and save a copy of the mp3s with the playlist (traktor does that for you)
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Default Next step?

Quote Originally Posted by basspenetrator View Post
    if you have MP3 the cue information is stored inside the file.

you can simple right click on the playlist, hit export and save a copy of the mp3s with the playlist (traktor does that for you)

Thanks! But then what?

1. I rightclick on the playlist, hit export, choose the option to copy the mp3 files aswell; and copy both the mp3 and nml file to a USB stick

2. At the party, were all DJing on another laptop with Traktor installed. I stick my USB in the laptop -> but now what? how to import the playlist with files so that all my cues/beatgrids/wave forms are preserved and the tracks don't need to be analyzed all over again?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by oscarbrouwer View Post
    Thanks! But then what?

1. I rightclick on the playlist, hit export, choose the option to copy the mp3 files aswell; and copy both the mp3 and nml file to a USB stick

2. At the party, were all DJing on another laptop with Traktor installed. I stick my USB in the laptop -> but now what? how to import the playlist with files so that all my cues/beatgrids/wave forms are preserved and the tracks don't need to be analyzed all over again?
    Okay, first you have to save the playlist onto a USB drive in NML format. Then, you plug in your USB to whichever laptop you are using and open the tab that says "explore". You will now see your USB drive and you will want to import that same NML file and you now have the same exact playlist with saved cues, loops, grids, etc.