anyone willing to help me out?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default anyone willing to help me out?

sup guys trying to map my m-audio 25 to traktor. i want to be able to use it for beat mashing and affects, and use on the remix decks. can any one help me understand how to map this a bit?

i can't really help you with any mapping, but some of the members here are good at it for sure. i want to learn myself when i am in the mood for it.

you can't use the remix decks with that controller however. currently the only 2 that work properly are the f1 and the midi fighter 3d.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You want to beatmash (juggle) with hotcues or you actually thought on Beatmasher effect? As for effects, which of do you need to map and which music do you play?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    You want to beatmash (juggle) with hotcues or you actually thought on Bejatmasher effect? As for effects, which of do you need to map and which music do you play?
    Well what i wanted to do what map the black keys to its seperate "A" and "B" decks
    And use the white keys for the remix decks, then use the knobs for the effects and the new fader for the fader

Dude if you can help me pm me, And we can skype so you can talk me into the fundemtals of mapping traktor if your cool with it
    Last edited by M3D!C; 09-30-2012 at 01:09 PM.

I don't have a skype, sorry. Since those are basics, if you can create midi diagram of your controller I can cook something interesting and send you to test it.

-4deck
    -instant gratify
    -suggestions

Tech Wizard

photo.jpg

for the basic beat mashing and remix abilities, i have a numark mixrack so i can run 4 deck on traktor with the keyboard

Ok this is diagram with commands that's cool too but I need full diagram of midi notes so I could manually program it in my machine which is why I need to know all those note and CC assignments.

Manual: Program Mode Overview
    "KeyRig 25 has two modes of operation: Program mode and Performance mode. Most of the time, the controller stays in Performance
    mode so you can play regularly—Program mode is only used when you need to configure various parameters like knob assignments. Use
    the ADVANCED FUNCTION button to enter and exit Program mode (a small dot appears on the lower-right hand side of the display
    whenever you are in Program mode).
    • Once you have entered Program mode, you can select different parameters to edit by pressing one of the keys on the left half of
    the keyboard. The function of each key is written directly above the key."

Now I see why you needed skype but reading manual for midi properties can help you a lot o better understand how your controller is working and how to get it in map mode then you should be able to see value for each button/knob right on display (if there is one) or open traktor and enable midi learn and try to map any command and value should display in controller manager as well.

Tech Wizard

http://www.djtechtools.com/2009/10/1...aktor-pro-1-2/

i found this, i think i just remap this to the oxygen 25. but ill olso give you that detailed diaphragm too

Nice match, you can definitely try to remap it and at other side ofc send me midi diagram and I'll map the other version.

Just double check all assignments before uploading so we don't run into some issues later.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Nice match, you can definitely try to remap it and at other side ofc send me midi diagram and I'll map the other version.

Just double check all assignments before uploading so we don't run into some issues later.

im going to type it if its ok?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast