Amp and speaker problem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Amp and speaker problem

Hey DJTT, I was wondering about a audio problem and i was wondering if you could help...right now i have a pair of JBL TR225's and a QSC PRO Audio RMX 1450 and im planning on getting new speakers but i will need something to make the audiogo from my mixer to something?(idk) tht will take the one channel and have out puts to make it into multiple outs so that one output from my mixer will turn into lets say 4 outs so that i can take it nd plug the one out into two different Amps...If that makes sence...please help...

You're kidding, right? You have a line level output right on the back of the amp, for both channels.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

what? i need it to go to two seperate amps..if not more. so it only has one input for stereo and then there is the outs for the two speakers...

Ohhh, you're right, my bad wrong model number. You can make/buy 2 XLR split cables or buy a powered multioutput line level amplifier. If you're staying balanced out from your mixer to the amp and the run is pretty short, the split cables are the cheapest way to go.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

thnx.

WAIT, you need to give me more information about what you're intending. Is your intention to run a separate amp to the 2 new speakers? Also, I've been assuming you want to work in stereo but reading your original post makes it seem like you might want to run 4 mono outputs from the same channel. What, EXACTLY are you trying to do?

After reading the manual for your amp, there's a dip switch setting that allows for one channel to be simultaneously output through both output channels of you amp. So if you got a second QSC 1450 to power the 2 new speakers, you could run one chnnel to the first amp and the second to the second amp and as long as the dipswitches were set properly, you'd have 2 channels of left powered from one amp and 2 of right powered from the other.

makes sence...thnx but i will need to get this fixed...it only run mono for now but im saying you know how on the back it ha a left and right out...i want somethi that has left and right 1/4inch out puts but 4 of them.lol

When you're saying your amp will only run mono, what do you mean, bridged or does only one channel of the stereo left & right outputs work? You've checked all the dip switch settings on the back to see what mode it's in right?

ohhh...that might be the problem but im not sure..let me check.and the guy i bought it from said it as broke o i just took his word but i guess its woth a try,lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast