Graphics and design
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Graphics and design

Hey DJTT, I just thought id share some of my graphic designs i got done for me and if you like them P.M me and ill tell you where i get them done for free....tell them anything you want and the will make it.DD descendent.jpgddmixban.jpg

The designer gave me a sample of mine and it's incredible he's so good AND HE'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Tech Mentor

Actually, I'd been surprised if those graphics hadn't been free, as they are really, really awful.

It takes more than putting together some songs with a controller, some DJ software, sync, and a bunch of effects to be a DJ, and it takes more than a graphics program, some cheap effects and bad photoshop skills to be a graphics designer.

No offense, but the two examples in the first post look like a 15 year old put them together with a ripped photoshop version on his mom's laptop...

Quote Originally Posted by TCMuc View Post
    Actually, I'd been surprised if those graphics hadn't been free, as they are really, really awful.

It takes more than putting together some songs with a controller, some DJ software, sync, and a bunch of effects to be a DJ, and it takes more than a graphics program, some cheap effects and bad photoshop skills to be a graphics designer.

No offense, but the two examples in the first post look like a 15 year old put them together with a ripped photoshop version on his mom's laptop...
    The one he did for me is really good
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Just thought id post another sick picture my Graphic designer made for one of my upcoming mixes
    ddchristmix.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Descendent View Post
    Just thought id post another sick picture my Graphic designer made for one of my upcoming mixes
    ddchristmix.jpg
    Sorry but no
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Sorry but no
    1+

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Sorry but no
    +1
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

way to much going on in this picture. like i always say:

"KEEP IT SIMPLE"
    Last edited by Ed Paris; 12-18-2012 at 07:10 AM.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

I recently got my logo done. I feel like good coverart / logo's are extremely important because it's the first impression people get when they are introduced to you. They are extremely important.

You can check mine out ->
    www.djkunal.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast