Sync Issues

Thread: Sync Issues

Tech Student

Default Sync Issues

Hi there,

This is my first post but I have read through all other posts and not found a resolution to my issues with my VCI 400. Apologies if I have overlooked the answer someowhere in my search!

Basically when mixing, my tracks will be perfectly sync'd but then I'm getting clicks and pops which send the sync out. I've read some quite worrying posts on latency issues but none of them have addressed this particular issue.

I'm running Traktor Pro 2.5 on a 13" Macbook 2.4Ghz Dual Core with 4GB Ram. OSX 10.6.

Any help much appreciated!

A

ok so im assuming you're NOT using the sync button on the situation you just described.

check the BPM of your tracks, alot of times when TP auto detects BPM its 127.99999, so you would only see 128.00 on the track window. this would send it off sync of 5-10 secs (this is where you start seeing that Orange bar appears).

its weird you have clicks and pops before it goes out of sync.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Kensic View Post
    ok so im assuming you're NOT using the sync button on the situation you just described.

check the BPM of your tracks, alot of times when TP auto detects BPM its 127.99999, so you would only see 128.00 on the track window. this would send it off sync of 5-10 secs (this is where you start seeing that Orange bar appears).

its weird you have clicks and pops before it goes out of sync.
    Thanks for the response. I di have sync enabled but still had the glitch issue. I sorted it by going back to 2.1.2 for the time being.