Traktor Kontrol Z2: Controllerism with Ean Golden
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor Kontrol Z2: Controllerism with Ean Golden

that was cool... probably what you could expect on his tour with loco dice and richie hawtin

Looking at the NI site, at $899, it is just beyond a reasonable range for me...but if the street price is a bit lower....then who knows?

Also, looks like new features coming soon in Traktor 2.6. The Flux mode is very much like Pioneer Slip Mode. And we are getting Macro FX as others have noted. On the NI site, they tease about the Macro FX in the "New Features in 2.6! section". It has a bullet that says "Read all about the Macro FX here"...but there is not link!
    Traktor: Kontrol X1, Kontrol F1, DN-MC3000, DN-X1700
    Ableton: Launchpad, nanoKontrol2, LPK-25, BCR2000

Also, under the "ON" button in the FX section it says Pre/Post...so it looks like we will be getting Post-Fader FX too...cool!

Don't care so much about the Z2 more interested in the 2.6 version of Traktor. want to get the DDJ XS and map it to traktor map the slip mode button to Flux but wait for some insane reason it will be locked to the Z2 untill version 3 probable to sell some more mixers.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Quote Originally Posted by dj gullum View Post
    Don't care so much about the Z2 more interested in the 2.6 version of Traktor.
    Likewise. I have a DN-X1700 that gives me 4channel sound card plus some on-board FX...Everything else I do with my X1 and F1. More interested in the Macro FX, Flux mode & Post-Fader FX. I am guessing the the Post-Fader FX will either A) be limited to internal-mixing mode, or B) be locked to the Z2...

it would be WAY better with 4 FULL channel strips, and a monome.... its a step in the right direction tho with the innofaders.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

totally dig the fact they are using innofaders, and the mixer looks pretty legit. If the prices comes down alittle i'll pick one up
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

My birthday is November 18th. Just want everybody to know

Tech Guru

Another video for more views on the z2 that djtt didn't catch as detailed....don't understand it but it you can get the idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast