Traktor 2.6 - Post Fader effects
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Traktor 2.6 - Post Fader effects

I'm really excited about this. I can't wait to test it and I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint.

Seems HW is driving the NI SW release cycles so hopefully a 2.6.1 is not far behind 2.6.
    ---
    Contact me if you have a cool musical idea. @kentsandvik

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Love the macro effects update!

I cant wait to check out the Flux Mode. Need to find a button to map it to on my S2

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by papo View Post
    I'm really excited about this. I can't wait to test it and I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint.

Get yourself a DJM-800 already!!!!! What's up pimp how you been brother.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    Get yourself a DJM-800 already!!!!! What's up pimp how you been brother.
    LOL... I have been good bro. I little busy, that's why you haven't seen me on here much lately.

Doing any other venues in the hood??

I actually bought myself a TTM56 fairly cheap so that I can practice a little scratching with some HipHop tunes. Faders are beautiful.

Since it doesn't have on-board effects, I'm using the Audio8 and the TTM's send/returns for fx's. Post-Fader too!! lol

I lost your number when I bought a new phone. PM me with it so I can save it again!

Map-able Remix decks is the real question. Completely ignored by Ean in the vid so I'm thinking it might be there and DJTT isn't mentioning it to cling on to a few MF3D sales.
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Abide View Post
    Map-able Remix decks is the real question. Completely ignored by Ean in the vid so I'm thinking it might be there and DJTT isn't mentioning it to cling on to a few MF3D sales.
    Did you see something specific that said they would be mappable? I think You'll get that little bit of control on the mixer with HID, but that's it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Yeahh i'm so happy for the post fader fx !
    It seems as if NI is finally adding some stuff to the "base" of the software, and not inventing us a new way of sampling and creating crazy new workflows and such.

Maybe next on the list is improvements to the eqs ( makem' full kill without having to map it for ex. ), some flexibility for volume faders curves, maybe to the cross fader ( to add a dip in the middle for people that might want it ). After all now that their own mixer relies on internal eq and options, stuff like this should be coming, what with the incentive to actually sell this mixer to us

But i don't think we will see a revamped browser/manager before the v3.
    macbook pro, technics trntbl, numark pro sm-1, vestax pmc 08 pro, traktor scratch pro 2, akai mpd 24, novation nocturn, vci-100 fw1.4, krk rp5g2 and FBV express mk2

Tech Wizard

how do i turn on the post-fader FX?!??

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast