Newb unboxing a VCI-400... It doesn't work... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Entheos406 View Post
    Imported the settings twice, checked all my connections and fiddled with the volume control in tractor. Still nothing out of the headphones. Hooked the main outs to my studio monitors and it. Puts sound out but only the right side.

OK, I got it figured out. However, every time I close the program after using any effects or multiple tracks it says it is closing background tasks and hangs indefinitely. If I don't use kt much and close it right away it quickly finishes the background tasks and closes.

Tech Mentor

read the traktor manual on how to set up your soundcard for main outs, and cue out...its in there

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by dj matt blaze View Post
    read the traktor manual on how to set up your soundcard for main outs, and cue out...its in there
    I figured it out. I didn't realize my traktor had a manual. I'll have ti check the download.

The one problem I can't remedy is how it hangs on shutdown. I have to force quit every time.

Windows 7 64 bit.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Entheos406 View Post
    I figured it out. I didn't realize my traktor had a manual. I'll have ti check the download.

The one problem I can't remedy is how it hangs on shutdown. I have to force quit every time.

Windows 7 64 bit.
    Yes, you need to figure that out because if you force quit you will lose any saved information from that session. So if you beatgrid, make playlists, add music to the collection etc. and force quit, all that will be lost. Make sure you go to FILE>EXIT. If that is what you're doing and it hangs you may need to uninstall and reinstall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12