VCI-100, How much can I sell it for?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default VCI-100, How much can I sell it for?

Hi

I am maybe sell my vci-100. How much can I sell it for?

dannymi.jpg

Tech Guru

Make sure it's enough to buy a legit copy of Traktor Pro, ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ToOntown View Post
    honest question, how do you know it's not legit? are you just guessing because it's an old version of scratch pro or is there something that gives it away 100%

on topic: $700 new? ermahgerd! well, most places will give a 15% discount which would bring it to $595. tough to say how much you can get for it since it's limited edition, though it's still being sold at big box retailers. personally i would pay about $300 (maybe a little more) if it was in good condition, but i won't buy used gear for slightly less than new. it just doesn't make sense to me. i would rather pay a little more and not worry about getting someone else's second hand goods. peace of mind and return policy are worth it to me.

with that said, sell it for as much as you can. if you price it too high and overvalue the kit, it just won't sell unless you find a dummy who will bite. just be open to serious offers that are reasonable.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Mentor

If I went to sell mine I would ask $275.
    VCI-100se1.3 & Kontrol F1 & Midi Fighter Classic & Traktor Audio 2 & Pioneer HDJ-1000 & Compaq Presario CQ62
    http://www.facebook.com/DjFrostGiant
    http://www.mixcloud.com/FrostGiant/

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by squidot View Post
    honest question, how do you know it's not legit? are you just guessing because it's an old version of scratch pro or is there something that gives it away 100%
    I suppose there's nothing that gives it away 100% but there's no NI soundcard in the picture and he uses the MixVibes version of the VCI-100. 9 times out of 10 when you see Scratch Pro with a controller and no additional hardware (mixer, TTs, CDJs, soundcard) it's a pirated copy.

Tech Convert

I suppose there's nothing that gives it away 100% but there's no NI soundcard in the picture and he uses the MixVibes version of the VCI-100. 9 times out of 10 when you see Scratch Pro with a controller and no additional hardware (mixer, TTs, CDJs, soundcard) it's a pirated copy.
    I have the audio 8 dj soundcard. And on my vci-100, I have update the firewire to 1.3

Btw Its a old pictuer. It's it not my setup now.
    Last edited by Wenen; 10-06-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Tech Convert

What? I think you're an ass. I have a legit copy of Traktor.

well, i use traktor scratch pro with a vci400. my audio 8 is used on the production side of things and my turntables/cdjs are packed up so if i took a pic of my dj rig it would be a similar situation as the op.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Mentor

Do you work for NI?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

We all know what assumptions do.

I think $250-$300 tops for a VCI-100 now.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast