• Yes, increase it to 15.

2 6.67%
  • Yes, increase it to 20.

25 83.33%
  • No, I like 10 posts per page.

3 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by cjs View Post
    That would cause a problem if someone created a link to a particular page of a long thread. I guess that type of link would also not work for those that changed their own number of posts per page.
    the solution to that is to link directly to the post (copy the link from the little number in the top right of each post) instead of linking to the thread and then writing, "go to page 4" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MiL0 View Post
    the solution to that is to link directly to the post (copy the link from the little number in the top right of each post) instead of linking to the thread and then writing, "go to page 4" etc.
    Yeah but there are a bunch of links across the internet and these boards already - if i change it by default it breaks all of these types of links to our forums across the whole internet if they are a linking to a particular page.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MiL0 View Post
    I did consider this when I posted.

For some reason when I click on that link I get a gray page that I cannot read. It also just the single post and not in context.

As Bento said there are also many links to specific pages already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12