How to Sell your music via Digital Distributors ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

you can register a label yourself on juno and digital-tunes iirc

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djwizard View Post
    2 Artists do House Music and other R&B.
    Slightly offtopic: are you sure it's such a good idea to have artists from different genres on your newly founded label (that's unless by house music you mean really soulful house music that has quite an R&B vibe to it...)?

You're talking about promoting your label. In order to be properly promoted your label needs to clearly stand for something. Whenever you tell people you run a label, they are going to ask what kind of music you're releasing. "Oh, some House Music, some R&B, a little bit of this, a little bit of that" is not the answer you want to give in that case.

DJs look out for labels that stand for a certain style/genre. If they find a label that puts out a lot of music they like they start following it on beatport/traxsouce/soundcloud. But if it turns out the releases of said label are all over the place (genre-wise) they will stop following the label and rather start following the individual artists instead.

It's very important for a small label to have a clearly defined image, so people know exactly what they get, otherwise they won't be coming back...

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

That is part of what makes Beatport so great. IF its on there that is a statement of quality in itself.
    Then why is there so much shite music on Beatport

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Then why is there so much shite music on Beatport
    Cause it literally does not have any quality control what so ever.

If you look at the amount of digital releases compared to vinyl releases weekly, it is massive! I reckon over 90% of stuff on beatport is utter bollocks.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

Tech Student

Default Kiismusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by djwizard View Post
    Greetings

I've started a Record Label, and got 3 artists already signed, but we need more exposure.

2 Artists do House Music and other R&B.

1. I would like to know how I can put my label on online store with our music !
    2. I would like to know how I can see music through a reliable Digital Distributor
    3. How I can sell/promote my music on Traxsource + Juno + Beatport + iTunes etc etc

I've came across with TuneCore but I would like something very reliable to do it.

Thanks in advance

​Visit KIISMUSIC.com

Distribute for free, Keep all your rights and get 100% of royalties!

KIIS MUSIC is music distribution made simple. It’s never been quicker or easier to release your music in major digital stores such as Spotify and iTunes. It’s never been more exciting either, because what makes us truly unique is our Scouts. KIIS MUSIC Scouts search through the artist works for new talent to work whit. No hidden costs or catches.

Our Partners:

Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, GooglePlay, Deezer, Xbox, Rdio, MixRadio, Juke, Music Unlimited, Shazam, Wimp, Amazon and eMusic

Visit our site today, its free and take couple of minutes to release songs and album.

http://www.kiismusic.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123