OS mountain lion Problems?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default OS mountain lion Problems?

Hi,

I was thinking of upgrading my OS on my Macbook pro to Mountain Lion, has anyone had any problems with Traktor whilst using Mountain Lion?

Thanks

Nope, never had any problems.

me neither.. played some gig with it without any problems..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

I upgraded to ML from Lion and had a gig that night. During the day I tested my laptop with my traktor certified mixer no problems, so I went to the club to setup my Audio 4, and BAM the sound was all cracking n shit. I was like wtf? because I had forgotten that I updated my system, I was starting to think my audio 4 was messed up. Anyway after i had to get one of the other DJs to cover for me for 15mins I realized that I may need to update the driver. So i went in service centre and it said everything was fine. SO i started freaking out, thinking oh man i drove all the way here and setup and prepared a whole set for nothing? So i searched on google with my iphone tethered to my laptop and sure enough I managed to find some BETA audio 4 drivers for Mountain Lion. I installed them and my audio interface worked great. But at this point I had missed like 15mins of my 60min set, not to mention the 5 or so years this freakout probably took out of my life expectancy!

Just make sure to thoroughly set your setup if you DO upgrade to Mountain Lion.

On a side note. I would like to say that NI did infact email me right after ML was released warning of potential audio issues with the audio 4 and other products, but seeing as how most of the NI emails are just asking me to buy stuff I didn't read it. It was only after the fact when I was cleaning up my email that I noticed I had received an email from NI. SO i must commend them for this effort.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Tech Wizard

Nope!? Not a single Problem!
    CHECK OUT MY SOUNDCLOUD BRUH!!!: http://soundcloud.com/fabiioofficial
    Be sure to take a listen to my newest tracks
    15' Macbook Pro l Traktor Scratch Pro 2 Kontrol Z2 l Kontrol D2's l Pioneer PLX 1000's l

@OP & bmo, I believe I remember reading that a beta driver is needed for Audio2, Audio4 & Audio8 users. I believe the Audio6 & Audio 10 users were unaffected.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

10.8 is stable and Traktor is fully compatible with it. Checking for driver updates is a MUST whenever you update your OS.

never update anything on the day of a gig..!
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Apart from cutting 3-4 hours off my battery time?
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    Apart from cutting 3-4 hours off my battery time?
    This.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast