Good Tags for YT Video?

Default Good Tags for YT Video?

Hey guys,
    i started to make a channel for my tracks to get them even better out there. I do this because i actually find a lot of unknown tracks over the recommended videos collum on YT. Now two tracks are uploaded and i wrote a lot of tags in it like "deep, deep-house, tech-house, original, music, house music" etc. but on the side there are just a little amount off videos so i don't see tracks from other artists. This let me think that my video is not on the side of other peoples tracks.

So what Tags should i use?

heres a video, so you can see it by yourself:

greets

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Look at some of the tags that are used in the videos you found as recommended
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

i know that you could see the tags some time ago in the video description, but can't see them there now.

a kittens tag will prob buy you a few hits

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Right click anywhere on the page and view page source. Look for this line to see most of the tags.

<meta name="keywords" content="TheAmaru, Tanz im Boot, Amin Edge, NTFO, Solomun, Noir, Finnebassen, trndmusik, Get, Dance, 2pac, Free, amaru, remix, daniel shepherd, the amaru, Tanz im boo...">
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

oh thanks, thats a great hint. can't see any changes yet. are there other things you would recommend doing?

Tech Mentor

Probably need aprox 1zillion views along with the same amount of tags to be in the side bar with some of the more popular songs.

On another note, I checked out your soundcloud and there's some really great stuff in there

hihi thanks

but the thing is that there are videos on my sidebar that are often clicked but have really nothing to do with my gerne etc. that doesn't makes any sense and just looks stupid :S

Looks like it worked. Thanks for the help. Youtube just needs a few days to reload the vids on the sidebar.