Thank you DJTT, I LOVE you guys!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Thank you DJTT, I LOVE you guys!

Today I woke up and realized that today marked a huge day for me.

2 Years ago today, I found DJTT and my first & true love. DJ'ing & producing music. It's been a crazy ride, from the reason and how I stumbled upon DJ'ing to where I am today and how much of my time and life I dedicate to something i'm honored to call my craft. From sitting here my first day and looking through the forums like the most confused kid ever, to now almost 2 years later being able to DJ, Produce, & having my own radio show now, thats been averaging over 1000 listeners (3 weeks running)... to me it's truly an amazing feeling.

My journey started at DJTT, and I truly owe so much to everyone on here. I have had so many people through my journey so far on the forums that have given me guidance beyond belief.

I want to say thank you to a few specific people as well, without whom there is not a chance in this world that I would be in the position I am today. Thank you so much, Chris, Chris, Leslie, Padi, Eliot, James, Johnny, Jesse, Jesse, Ryan, Lambox, & I know I probably missed a few people, but thank you all so much.

For all of you new people, I truly suggest trying to learn as much as you can from here. You have NO idea the amount of resources that are available to you over here. Just take your energy, and focus all your positive thoughts into this beautiful craft we do, share what all you have learned with the community, and most of all just remember you can always always always learn something new from people.

Thank you all once again,
    Yours Truly,
    Kunal
    Last edited by Coldfuzion; 10-14-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Also if you'd like to listen to something i've worked on here's a sneak peek of an original of mine:

http://soundcloud.com/djkunals/celebration-sneak-peek

And this week on my Radio show (which is on every Wednesday at 10pm pst) "Sonic Pulse" I will actually be giving away a free iPhone 5, so here's the link to that event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/292586107521252/

Thank you once again guys!

Hey Kunal,

Glad to have contributed to this and also superglad to have you being part of this community. Here's to many more years to come bro'!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

yea dude ... always glad to be of assistance

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Same here! All the mapping help that you need

Here's to you kunal *clink clink*
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

big ups! enjoy the ride, this culture is full of ups and downs and even the downs aren't so bad if you ride them right.

Tis a great place
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

many thanks from me to the community as well.... im no maestro but alot of what i do know i got here... BIG UPS DJTT
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    many thanks from me to the community as well.... im no maestro but alot of what i do know i got here... BIG UPS DJTT
    Thank you guys, and Snafu I appreciate the comment on my track! Definitely appreciate the support!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast