Research of University of Groningen: Music genres and innovative behavior of DJs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Student

Default Research of University of Groningen: Music genres and innovative behavior of DJs

Dear DJTT-members,

In consultation with Tekki I would like to invite you all to fill in a short questionnaire of the University of Groningen, the Netherlands.

The questionnaire is part of a research that focuses on the relationship of the maturity of music genres and the innovative behavior of DJs.

Next to that, the survey will contribute to the ongoing debate in several DJ-communities concerning the digitization of DJing.

Some questions might seem off-topic, odd or abstract. I am aware of this this is necessary to test the developed model for this research.

It will take a maximum of 5 minutes and one of the respondents will win a €100,- gift card of Juno.co.uk (The aim is to gather 300 responses so the chance of winning is fairly large)

The link to the questionnaire is:

http://djsinnovativeness.questionpro.com

I'm looking forward to your opinions and responses!

Thanks in advance!

Tom Berger

(All the content of this questionnaire is independent and I, T. Berger, am owner of the questionnaire as wel as the data gathered by the questionnaire. Channels used to distribute the questionnaire (DJtechtools.com or other forums) are not responsible for the questionnaire and in turn do not have any legal ownership of the data the questionnaire shows.

Email addresses will be destroyed after picking a winner. Moreover, this research serves scientific purposes solely and the gathered data will not be used in any kind of commercial activity.)

Here's my seal of approval. *Clicking link to questionnaire now*

And filled it out completely.
    Last edited by tekki; 10-16-2012 at 05:58 AM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Done! Hopefully the research goes well
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Done. Best of luck.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Guru

doneskies.
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

done
    Maschine Routine with live musicians
    http://youtu.be/ubEQZSvocto
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/djizn

finished before the o'jays song did!

you know. there was one question that was required but actually had no question. I just checked "totally agree" on that one.
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Tech Student

Thank you all so far!

Quote Originally Posted by djproben View Post
    finished before the o'jays song did!

you know. there was one question that was required but actually had no question. I just checked "totally agree" on that one.
    Oh is there? That's weird and should not be the case. I'll try to fix it immediately. Thank you!

Edit: you were totally right djproben. I got rid of it

Cool thing about this questionnaire is, that it's short and sweet. Not too many questions.

This really just takes 5 minutes of your time.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

done
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast