in dire need of traktor scratch pro 2 upgrade kit

Default in dire need of traktor scratch pro 2 upgrade kit

oh hi again
    So i am long time happy user of traktor scratch pro 1.x.x and didnt see much use to upgrade to new evolution of traktor pro. Until now. just wrecked all my old versions of control vinyls and had a a chance for great deal on the new mk2s and got them aplenty for half price. /insert distant mild cheering voice/. So i thought i can juts pay up a bit and upgrade my traktor straight way.... oh wait ...hold on mister, dont get so hasty. I actualy found only physical box for sale the traktor scratch pro 2 software & timecode kit
    http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...a10/?page=4781
    it doesnt even say i can upgrade if i have older software. fortunately i have my audio 8 at hand and am entitled to buy it, but the product isnt even in STOCK. Then i checked all the other usual stores and eshops aaaand... nothing.... like wtf??

help!

help!

help!

1/ do you know about any online form of payment and upgrade?
    2/ have you seen this exact product on sale ANYWHERE?
    3/ i do not want to sail pirate ship again. (although in all fairness i did so in the very beginnings and wouldnt be where i am now without it, for sure)
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

i know i really shouldn't do this, but i really need to bump up this thread.

anoyone has anything to say? plz make do.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Quote Originally Posted by Kupujte_Pytle View Post
    i know i really shouldn't do this, but i really need to bump up this thread.

anoyone has anything to say? plz make do.
    bump!

I really want to buy this too, 'not buyable in your country' message for NL, but NOT if trying to buy from the webshop via a german ip... grrrrrr I now have two certified NI timecode interfaces (A10 and KZero4) and a legit copy of TP2 but no way to officially buy an upgrade to TSP2!
    Last edited by beisi; 12-21-2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: removed the s

update

NI tell me that one can procure the S4 update kit and use the license from that (as long as you let NI know)

or... maybe the easier option... to travel to/make friends with someone in a non embargoed country and buy/get it delivered there

Why doesn't NI sell Traktor Pro 2 in NL? What patents are they infringing, etc?
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.