S2 mapping issue?
    Tech Student

Default S2 mapping issue?

Alright so I'm trying to add a new map to my traktor S2 its the DJTT FX mapping for some reason it isnt add working.... (its the shift + reset one)

heres how im doing it
    Prefrence > controller manager > import > clicking the .tsi > then selecting it in the drop down..... but nothing works any reasons why? does the file have to be in a specific location (im a vdj user normally so im new to traktor)

Tech Mentor

I believe for those you export your current setup to save just incase.

Go to preferences. At the bottom theres import n export. Export your settings and save. Then click import, find the tsi and import. Close traktor and reopen and should be good. Its because it saves other settings then just the midi control signals.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Also make sure your MIDI In/Out ports are set to S2.

Tech Student

Alright so I got it in with that way but using Shift + reset doesnt make the reset button blink like its supposed to while playing a track to use the jog's as a FX they still do the same (scratch and pitch bending)

its this one if you were wondering
    Last edited by krypticZ; 10-16-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Try out BeauBryte's edit of DJTT mapping: http://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/53

Tech Student

Thanks for the help I just downloaded his now the jog wheel isnt controlling the fx' ill figure that out I think its probably a setting issue as the reset light is blinking

I'm not S2 user so can't help you further but as you said it's probably some of settings that you are missing here.